Your gamertag is your personal identity in the gaming world. It’s how you’re known in games, and it’s the name other players will see when you’re playing online. If you want to change your gamertag, there are a few different ways you can do it.
How to change your gamertag on xbox app mobile 2021
In this article, we’ll show you how to change your gamertag on the Xbox App. We’ll also provide some tips on choosing a new gamertag.
Open the Xbox App
1. Open the Xbox App.
2. Select My games & apps from the left panel.
3. In the My games & apps section, select your gamertag from the top-left corner, then select Profile.
4. On your profile page, select Edit profile.
5. Under your gamertag, select Change gamertag.
6. Enter a new gamertag, then follow the prompts to finish changing it.
Go to the Settings Menu
On the main dashboard screen of the Xbox App, select the Settings cog in the bottom left corner. This will open up the settings menu for the Xbox App.
Select the “Change gamertag” option
1.Open the Xbox App and go to the Profile section.
2.Select the “Change gamertag” option.
3.Enter the new gamertag you want, then select OK.
Enter your new gamertag
1. Open the Xbox app and sign in.
2. Tap or select your profile picture, then tap or select Edit profile.
3. Tap or select your gamertag, then type a new gamertag in the box that appears and tap or select OK.
In conclusion, you can change your gametag on the Xbox App by accessing the settings menu and selecting the “Change gamertag” option. Keep in mind that you may be charged a small fee by Microsoft in order to change your gamertag.